Tuesday, October 26, 2010

*fucking sigh*

I don't know guys... I just don't know... Does she even know how I still feel about her? This is all just fucking stupid probably. What if she doesnt want anything to do with me? She said in her blog the only reason she dated me was "I guess I started going out with my current boyfriend because he's just...always been there, y'know? And we share tragic pasts"

What does that make me? A pathetic dweeb who cant let go? Probably. I just keep getting the feeling that I had my dream girl, and I fucked it all up... I fucked everything up... She was the only thing that kept me out of trouble in the Army, I knew if I did something stupid it would get back to her. She meant everything to me, and I guess I just have security issues...

Shes probably moved on, meanwhile I'm still exactly where I left off two years ago. Time just sorta stopped for me... It's all so fucking stupid. I don't know why I cant let another girl into my life, I'm not sure if it's because I'm afraid of being emotionally devastated again, or if it's because I'm still in love with her... Like I said it's fucking stupid, I shouldn't be this weak...

*sigh* I guess I'll see you guys later. Oh BTW, I'm working on putting a story I've been working on for awhile on the net here, so check back in about a month and I'll have the first chapter maybe. Till then, or whenever I decide to vent again, farewell.

-PFC Nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment